Unique ingredients that recall the flavors and scents of true Mediterranean cuisine. The intense taste of sun-dried tomato pesto, the strong flavor of Pantelleria capers in sea salt, born from plants found on the lava soil of the volcanic island of Pantelleria, Sicily, the unmistakable goodness of black olives seasoned with a pinch of chili pepper, the cold-pressed organic extra virgin olive oil and the addition of wild fennel seeds make this dish a real delicacy.
Different types of ingredients can be used for each recipe, but only the quality of the raw materials and processes will make the difference. Always and only this.
What you will receive
- Maccheroncini al pettine di Gragnano IGP bronze-drawn 500g
- Sun-dried tomato pesto 200g
- Natural sun-dried black olives 80g
- Pantelleria capers in IGP sea salt (from the volcanic island of Pantelleria, Sicily)
- Monocultivar Carolea organic extra virgin olive oil 60ml
- Wild fennel seeds
What you have to add
* Images are for illustrative purposes only